I write and record instrumental music that blends electronic, jazz, rock, and acoustic music. All of my solo music is all released under a creative commons cc-by license which allows for use of my music in other work provided you give adequate attribution.
- 2015 (December) – The Maddening Parade
- 2015 (April) – Sky Ship
- 2010 (May) – Art of Presentation –
- 2008 (September) – Descent of the Goober Monster
- 2008 (January) – Songs That Go Up And Down
- 2005 – Techno EP
Eighth Whale was a progressive/post rock band that existed from 2009 to about 2014. Releases can be found at bandcamp.
- Allison Kacmar – bass (2010-2014)
- Aaron Mayors – bass (2009-2010)
- Trevor Richards – guitar (2009-2014)
- DJ Zaccari – drums (2009-2014)
- Jesse Spillane – keyboards (2009-2014)
- 2014 (October) – Live at Howlers
- 2014 (September) – Eighth Whale
- 2010 (February) – Basement EP
Dusklight Trio was a short-lived piano/bass/drum group in existence between 2014 and 2015 that released a single EP found here and never got around to playing shows. The music is found at bandcamp.
- Jesse Spillane (keyboard)
- Allison Kacmar (bass)
- Trevor Richards (drums)
- 2015 (February) – The Blue Hour Sessions
- Trevor Richard’s (((HUM))) – My keyboard stylings appear on three tracks.